Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who I am & What I do

I just thought I'd let everyone know who I am & what I do.

ZigZags & Zebras came about a few months ago after I was laid off from my job of 13 years.
I worked as a product development manager with an electronic toy company. Developing products comes naturally to me and so I needed to find something that would fill the work void and would keep my mind and hands busy. After a visit from a good friend of we decided that there were too many high priced hairclips on the market locally. I made her a few clips and fell in love with them. I have so much fun making them and my girls have so much fun wearing them and telling their friends about them, they love to be involved. My little entrepreneurs jump for joy when an order comes in and they are quick to help me package up my sales and ship them off in the mail.

I still have lots to learn about etsy and blogging and wished I had more time to myself to learn the in's and out's of both.

I hope to post updates of how ZigZags & Zebras is growing and everyday life of juggling family, etsy, and hopefully my return to work.

If you are interested following along, I'd be happy to have you :)

2 comments:

  1. You have really cute things...good luck with your venture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you - I'm working on setting up an Etsy shop too and just got my blog started as well. It's so fun and I think your blog looks great!
    www.happybanyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete